Koodo Community
Solved

Will Koodo carry the Blackberry Key2?

• 17 September 2018
  • 3 replies

I recently broke my previous phone and want to replace it with the Key2. As of september 17th, there is no info whether Koodo will have it or not. So my question is: is the wait worth it or am I forced to switch to another carrier?

thanks!
icon

Best answer by Dinh 17 September 2018, 19:17

@sampliphy : 1st tier Telus/Bell/Rogers have the phone, but not the second tiers.

Koodo even removed the Blackberry Motion from their webstore. So I don't think the Key 2 is coming to Koodo.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@sampliphy : 1st tier Telus/Bell/Rogers have the phone, but not the second tiers.

Koodo even removed the Blackberry Motion from their webstore. So I don't think the Key 2 is coming to Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tech YouTuber from Toronto Mathew Moniz (probably spelt wrong sorry lol) is actually giving away a Key2, check his social media and who knows maybe you could win one.
Also you don't have to switch carriers you can always get the phone from elsewhere and bring it to Koodo, all Canadian carriers sell phones unlocked now so it's an easy thing to bring it over to use on Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just recived an email that Bell, Rogers and Telus are selling the Key 2 at $200 OFF! Great time to grab one