Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why isn't koodo's phone protection website working from a long time????

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you post the link to the site you are trying to access?
Bernard wrote:

phoneprotection.koodomobile.com
Bernard wrote:

A big joke they sell you GARANTY for your phone( get anew one off) they high a number to call the in cover your phone and they ask you 90$.WHAT IS A GARANTY IF YOU PAY PER MONT FOR YOUR PHONE.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Bernard wrote:

Look icall Samsung they send .me a ticket free shipping and 14 day you having back.no one answer me I will reveal huge issue for consistent .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Martin all insurance is like that, you pay a deductible to make a claim whether it's car insurance, boat insurance or phone insurance. Just a life tip but read contracts before you sign them and you'll understand how things in the world work instead of being surprised when something happens after the fact. Make it a habit to research any purchases your thinking about making before you jump into them, it will save you money, time, aggravation. Have a great day
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok. That site belongs to the third party e-securitel who manages the phone protection program for most carriers. Let me tell you, I'm not a happy camper and will be sending off not to their team to get their act together. Thanks for the heads up! 
I also need to access the extended warranty site, and it has to be within 30 days of the damage being done.... but with the site down, I'm now nervous the whole thing will be a major headache... any inclination on when it'll be up and running again?
you can just call them on 1844 574 1839
Hi everyone,
You can contact eSecuritel at 1-844-574-1839 or access your Koodo Phone Protection plan at:
English:  https://www.esecuritel.com/koodomobile/
French: https://www.esecuritel.com/koodomobile-fr/