Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why have I been overly inconvenienced and lied to but have yet gotten compensation?

Most recent hold time (picture taken with new iPhone that I couldn't use for two weeks due to koodos dishonesty and negligence, also the previous hold time the day before was only ten min less but never spoke to an agent, completed automated system, waited for an hour and a half listening to terrible quality hold music only to for the call to be forwarded/disconnected by Koodo before I spoke to any actual rep/employee.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you're looking for compensation because there is a long queue to get through to an agent, don't hold your breath. Banks and grocery stores don't give you free stuff just because there's a long line, don't expect koodo to do so either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Send a private message on Koodo's Facebook or Twitter page. Then you don't have to worry about the hold times and can get on with your life.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Steve.

What is the problem. Maybe we can help you.
I have never in my life had to wait two weeks just to upgrade a phone due to koodos negligence , also Timo I spent time money and effort u don't even kno
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
stevenp wrote:

I have never in my life had to wait two weeks just to upgrade a phone due to koodos negligence , ...

and if all you do is complain about how koodo sticks without explaining in any way what happened, nobody here ever will know. This is a customer forum. Nobody here has access to your account.
Userlevel 4
Hi Steven! Were here to help if you need it! I see from your account that you just activated. Can you explain what you mean by "had to wait two weeks just to upgrade a phone"? 

If you want to get into more detail, like Bob said, you can contact us in private on our Facebook or Twitter pages. 

We hope to hear from you 🙂