Koodo Community

Why different SIMs for prepaid vs post/MTM? They look almost identical...

IDEA 1: I sell Koodo and we have 'regular' sims and 'prepaid' sims. It would be great if there was only one kind for both because they look very similar and it is easy to mistake one for the other. IDEA 2: Add the Blackberry Passport! 🙂

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Prepaid ones are clearly marked "prepaid". And I believe the monthly ones are also distinctly marked. It would literally be no one's fault but the person who was looking at the sim card if they made a mistake for not paying attention. Koodo's prepaid system isnt like other providers prepaid systems and thus need a different 'type' of sim card.
wow. well im sorry i mentioned it. I thought Koodo was asking for ideas... None of our other carriers have 2 different sims as far as i know
Userlevel 5
Shalana wrote:

wow. well im sorry i mentioned it. I thought Koodo was asking for ideas... None of our other c...

@Shalana Thank you so much for your idea! It's a valid point. Perhaps we need to make it even more distinctive. I'll absolutely take this back and share it with the team. Hope you had a great long weekend! - Sumaya
Shalana wrote:

wow. well im sorry i mentioned it. I thought Koodo was asking for ideas... None of our other c...

Thank you for not being rude 🙂