Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why did Koodo remove the Send a Message service?

I used the Koodo Send a Message Service to SMS addresses (etc) from my desktop to my phone. why did Koodo cut this service?

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Because we all have Blend. Oh wait!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Use this email address: [b]#msg@telus.com where # is the 10-digit phone number of the recipient.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Use this email address: [b]#msg@telus.com where # is the 10-digit phone number of the recipie...

That should be (10-digit-number)@msg.telus.com.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Use this email address: [b]#msg@telus.com where # is the 10-digit phone number of the recipie...

Sorry, too much dyslexic typing in the wee hours.
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Thanks for this tip! 🙂
BobTheElectrician wrote:

this didn't work for me, and since the ability to text from my computer to my cell is one of the 2 main reasons I got the cell service..... does anyone at Koodo give a darn?
Userlevel 7
If you have an Android check out pushbullet. This will allow you similar if not more functionality from your home computer to your cell.
Thanks! Tried it but it crashes on my Android when I try to login. Maybe it'll be fixed in an update soon.