Koodo Community

Why are there no plans with Lots of Data and occasional voice and text.

Show first post

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Strange as it might seem, there is quite a few folks on this very forum who want nothing to do wi...There will always be people who do, Chris. That is an obvious point. It's about the majority and the majority want data. Don't taking wording so literally...
Userlevel 6
Strange as it might seem, there is quite a few folks on this very forum who want nothing to do wi...Nope, I don't.:-) I check some facts.:-)

http://cwta.ca/wordpress/wp-content/u...

Page 19 shows 2012 figure. 47%. I'm sure it's over that now still leaves lots of folks out of the realm of true use. For now, anyways. Funny this was just posted too... https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/unlimited_minutes_with_no_data?utm_content=topic_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=new_topic
Strange as it might seem, there is quite a few folks on this very forum who want nothing to do wi...I agree, there are people that just want talk and text or just talk even. But this about giving those who want mostly data that option. I didn't say everyone wants just data. Its interesting that you got your sources from websites... meaning you didn't call anyone for that information. You paid bell or rogers for access to even be able to post your post. How can you say you don't need data. And yes your lan line connection counts. Thanks
Strange as it might seem, there is quite a few folks on this very forum who want nothing to do wi...Internet connection from a ISP is MUCH DIFFERENT from a mobile data connection from a cell phone provider.
Strange as it might seem, there is quite a few folks on this very forum who want nothing to do wi...it is much different, but they are both owned by the same companies in canada.. and some prefer to use a mobile device to access websites and information in general.
Strange as it might seem, there is quite a few folks on this very forum who want nothing to do wi...Which does not require 5GB of data for simple web browsing. And please don't hound people to vote for your idea.
Strange as it might seem, there is quite a few folks on this very forum who want nothing to do wi...Im glad your happy with your data. .. but i just want people that share my need to step forward and vote not sit and criticize it all day.
Strange as it might seem, there is quite a few folks on this very forum who want nothing to do wi...Can you not blatently solicit for "likes" on your idea? I was about to click the Like button, but the level of annoyance you exhibit by pandering to the community ruined it. YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
why not offer a data only plan for those that only want data. offer 6 gb for $40, 10gb for $70 and 20gb for $100. then customers can have their data and koodo can still make money. theres plenty of apps out there like fongo that give a free number and can call anywhere in canada and US for free. and text for like $4 bucks a month. and apps like textplus and textnow can text for free. No need for voice or text plans anymore. I'd like to see Data only plans come to koodo
why not offer a data only plan for those that only want data. offer 6 gb for $40, 10gb for $70 an...Because Koodo does not offer data only devices. They are cell phones only. If you want data only services, then there are companies that provide this specific servce.
why not offer a data only plan for those that only want data. offer 6 gb for $40, 10gb for $70 an...thanks for the support matt. please like if you want it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
why not offer a data only plan for those that only want data. offer 6 gb for $40, 10gb for $70 an...I've used a smartphone as a "data-only device" before on Virgin's tablet FlexData plan. And Virgin doesn't sell data-only devices either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I "liked" your idea, Kam... meaning I voted for it. That said, I am not sure you'll get what you want, for reasons others mentioned already. Still we can dream, can't we 🙂
I "liked" your idea, Kam... meaning I voted for it. That said, I am not sure you'll get what you ...thanks, it may never happen, but atleast we asked for it. and we can dream!
I "liked" your idea, Kam... meaning I voted for it. That said, I am not sure you'll get what you ...Greed from the incumbent carriers is taking hold including fido Koodo virgin mobile.really No competition