Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why are my "add on" additional minutes not reflected on my account?

I added 100 any time minutes... I do not see them "available" on my koodo app.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you on prepaid? If you are on a monthly plan you cannot add on mins to a monthly plan. How did you buy the 100 min prepaid booster? Also there is no prepaid self serve app. The self serve app is only for monthly plans.
I have a monthly plan... and I did this thru either my koodo app (on BB) or online.(I forget which). it is showing as a $10 add on, with the 5 fav's I added at the same time!!! Gee I hope that is working!?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
kimberly barrett wrote:

I have a monthly plan... and I did this thru either my koodo app (on BB) or online.(I forget whic...

There is a add-on for the 5 Essentials (you just need to go to the manage 5 essentials screen to enter the 5 phone numbers you want for that). The other $10 add-on i see is a local unlimited incoming minutes. If you have this then it wont show in your minute usage calculation. If it is another add-on, then I suggest you give Koodo a call as this is a public forum and we are customers like you so we wont have access to see what's on your account. *611 is a free call to Koodo.