Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Where are the blackberries Koodo ?!?!?!? I want a Blackberry PASSPORT!!!!

I want a Blackberry PASSPORT!!!! We have a Z10 and a Q5...but want to upgrade. Do I go to another carrier for the Z30 or the PASSPORT????? Decisions, decisions...hmmmm

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Well Mr Oreo, considering the Passport isn't released yet, it may be a tad hard for Koodo to sell it..... That said, they'll probably announce it via their Facebook page if they'll carry it or not!
Userlevel 6
I'd be surprised if koodo carried the passport. I think that phone will not neccearily have a massive following. That said, once it's available, if you are stuck on it, buy one online or wherever, koodo will unlock it for you and you can get 10% off your monthly plan if that's better for you.
Userlevel 7
I thought I'd weigh in. I agree with Chris unfortunately. If anything Koodo might be better off with the Classic . At least it will appeal to.legacy device users while still migrating them to BlackBerry 10.
LOL....David....that goes without saying...doh!!!  My apologies for not adding...when it is released...rumoured to be in Sept...geesh.
@chad, yes, I realize it is a long shot, but one can dream.  I love the plans at koodo, but will have to be satisfied with BYOP. 
Userlevel 1
Blackberry's EPP (employee purchase program) will be back this year in August. If you know of a BB employee, the Z10 , Z30 , Q10--among some of the models--will be available for $99/each. If you don't know of an employee (*many* have been laid-off), you could probably check in on one of the blackberry forums, or craigslist/kijiji in August.
Userlevel 1
Passport was released today and I dont see it. Please bring it Koodo!!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Jeff wrote:

Passport was released today and I dont see it. Please bring it Koodo!!!!!!

Post it as an idea. You might win enough to buy eight of them.