Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Whatsaap will be no longer available for blackberry Q5? Only till December 31?

I'm receiving a message that whatsaap will be no longer available for my blackberry Q5, why? I don't want change my phone. Plus I can't see anymore my bill statement on koodo app.
icon

Best answer by Goran 18 November 2016, 03:01

Unfortunately Whatsapp is ending support of BB10 phones, as well as Koodo for the self-serve app. Inf act Koodo should have already ended support for it. I believe that Whatsapp has recently announced an extension on BB10 end-of-life, but it's ending regardless. I myself have a Z30 and will be moving on soon. If you want to keep a BB10 phone, you will have to accept eventual loss of compatibility with more and more apps.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately Whatsapp is ending support of BB10 phones, as well as Koodo for the self-serve app. Inf act Koodo should have already ended support for it. I believe that Whatsapp has recently announced an extension on BB10 end-of-life, but it's ending regardless. I myself have a Z30 and will be moving on soon. If you want to keep a BB10 phone, you will have to accept eventual loss of compatibility with more and more apps.