Koodo Community
Question

what is the most fast selling brand presently?

I know about apple, samsung, and blackberry but i would like to knw which of them is more popular.

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Obviously Samsung since Koodo carries a few of their devices. Of those I'm sure it's probably the Galaxy S2x because it's price for what you get is the best available on Koodo. It's highly recommended by most of the community as well.
Obviously Samsung since Koodo carries a few of their devices. Of those I'm sure it's probably the...I second this great phone, better than iphone 4 imo. You can customize,etc.. its amazing!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In addition to Kid Android... I would imagine the iPhone 4 sells like hot cakes right now, with the current price... (sorry Kid, lol, just keeping options open - I'm strictly Android too myself :D)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In addition to Kid Android... I would imagine the iPhone 4 sells like hot cakes right now, with t...I'm sure many iPhone 4 are selling right now for sure, it's finally priced at what it's worth.
In addition to Kid Android... I would imagine the iPhone 4 sells like hot cakes right now, with t...ok
i'm weighing right now. lol
Userlevel 7
I can tell you that I seriously couldn't keep enough S II Xs in my kiosk during December. It was $200/$50 on Tab with Mobile Shop, we were giving out $100 in PC.gift cards OR free Superbundle on a new activation with any plan (extra year of warranty with rollover guarantee, X-mini II speaker ball, and 8GB memory card = $135). At one point they got back ordered on us just as the 31st hit and we had to wait until January 5th or so before they came back in stock. After the 10th, the double minutes and data promos ended and the price of the phone went back up, so the sales dropped off. It's kind of unfair to say Android is the best seller when there's like 3 bazillion of them, but brand wise, Samsung is the top guy for us. I'd say HTC (specifically the One S and One V) would be a close 2nd. Then LG and their A341. Seriously. I've sold more A341s than iPhones in the past 2 months. However, iPhones have been creeping out here and there, especially with the iPhone 4 8GBs at the super low price they're at and the Telus 32GB 4S at $0 on a term. Blackberry has slowed down even after the launch of the Z10, and the poor Windows Phones are dead last for us.
I would think Samsung is as Samsung is a big selling smartphone company, they carry very good Android powered smartphones. Also I know a lot of people with Samsungs and it seems to be the top selling brand through a lot of carriers.
Playing with strictly numbers, there are more Samsung devices for sale than any other brand. That given, Android lovers will buy Android, Apple lovers will buy Apple, and Blackberry folks will buy Blackberry. Those that are undecided will be swayed by the following: Friends and their user experiences with any particular device. The desire for a particular layout (physical keyboard on your phone, smartphone, old school phone) Advertising and perceived "best company" - Apple does very well at the advertising game. A Koodo rep that likes a particular brand over the others that you happen to talk to when you go to try them out. The best thing you can do is try some out and see what you like best. If you like customization, Android. If you already have Apple devices and apps bought for them, maybe an iPhone is best for you. Price might be a factor, in which case you'll find newer tech in a cheaper Android phone compared to Apple. Maybe you want less options on your phone to keep it simple and should look at an iPhone. Androids allow SD Card expansions for memory for photo and music storage, so maybe that's a factor if you have lots of memory - an 8 GB iPhone might not do for the price. Ultimately, popularity may seem like a good factor to go by, but it's not necessarily what will be best for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you do go with an Android phone from Koodo I would highly suggest that you don't buy anything other than either the Galaxy Ace 2x, the Galaxy S2x or the Galaxy S3, every other Android phone Koodo carries chances are you'll have issues with. The 3 phones I listed are in price order from leat to most expensive and with Android you really get what you pay for.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you do go with an Android phone from Koodo I would highly suggest that you don't buy anything ...I wouldn't buy the Ace 2X either.
Userlevel 1
The most fast selling phones that were sold the most in 2012 were: (1)Samsung Galaxy S3 (2) Iphone 4S (3)Samsung Galaxy S2 (4)HTC One X (5)Samsung Galaxy Ace (6) Samsug galaxy Note (7)HTC One S (8)Nokia 800 (9)Iphone 4 (10)Iphone 3GS