Koodo Community

Community

what about a koodo music store ...??

a music store for all koodo customer would be convinent and simple !!!!

8 replies

Userlevel 6
It's not simple - there's a lot of licensing involved. Don't count on it, sorry.
Userlevel 5
Just about every phone has their own music store these days anyway, and I've found that just about every phone can play songs bought from iTunes anyway.
ok im not saying the idea is simple no idea is simple if u look at it but i mean to make searching for music and ringtone and thing it would be simpler but what iff u have a idea like this it takes alot of time and work to work out the kinks and get the idea of the ground u have to make a plan and then u have to get feed back and u know everything is trial and error and it u make a good plan that well worked out i think u could have a good music store !!!
Userlevel 7
beautifulbutterfly wrote:

ok im not saying the idea is simple no idea is simple if u look at it but i mean to make searchin...

On the business side of things, this would not be a good idea for Koodo.

ok im not saying the idea is simple no idea is simple if u look at it but i mean to make searchin...

wow thanks for cutting my idea up thought we could just put ideas up rogers telus and bell all have music store so they thought it was a good idea that was the only reason i suggested it

There's tons of ways to obtain music. Koodo does not need to provide this. It would be way too expensive and it's not a necessary service. Koodo is also a DISCOUNT provider. They would have to raise the cost of the rate plans to compensate for the licensing fees. You can post suggestions but be aware that people may not agree. Ahmad also did not cut up your idea, he just simply said it wasn't a good idea for KOODO.
Userlevel 1

Amanda, keep posting your ideas......as Marcus said not everything will fly but that's the nature of the beast. Also, just because someone doesn't think it's a good idea it doesn't mean others might not like it either. 🙂 That said the guys do have a point, there are way too many alternatives where one can get music from, often freely.
Userlevel 2
Hey Amanda, thanks for the suggestion. Should we decide to implement this, we will let everyone know 🙂.