Koodo Community

Community

We want white colored phones!

White phones are a must for Koodo. All other carriers have different colors of the phones they offer. Why not Koodo? I don't feel like going to it's sister company (Telus) to have to buy one.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
True. the color options with koodo are kind of limited. You can always get a white phone from elsewhere and bring it koodo and receive the 10% monthly discount. 🙂
Daniel Kim wrote:

True. the color options with koodo are kind of limited. You can always get a white phone from els...

What's is the point of having all those koodo points if you can't use them for a phone that you actually want? When you do use your points, you have no choice but to go for your second choice. Why doesn't koodo just get some off of Telus to meet their clienteles needs.
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

True. the color options with koodo are kind of limited. You can always get a white phone from els...

Oh i wasn't speaking of the tab credits, the 10% discount is off the monthly plan. A lot of people usually look for a case in the color they want when customizing their phone. I do not work for koodo so I can't do anything about the telus thing you suggested. Happy holidays 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

You can also get skins to make a lot of phones whatever color you want including colors and patterns the phones and even offered in. One of the places to get some of them is Dbrand they're a company out of Toronto Canada & I highly recommend their products & their service is top notch. There's other companies but I personally have only got skins from them. They cover the front, back and sides so you don't see the original color of the phone at all & they're reasonably priced as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You seem unfamiliar with the meaning of the word must.
I just want to back up the original poster and say I would love White phones too! I have a white galaxy ace 2 and really want to upgrade and keep my 30$ data plan. I'm going to pay off my tab in the mean time and really hope that Koodo with offer some of their phones in White sooner or later. I mean how hard is it to stock a few white ones of some of the models? just my 2 cents 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
neonfreak52 wrote:

I just want to back up the original poster and say I would love White phones too! I have a white ...

It's harder than you think as like with any business suppliers will only take minimum orders & those minimum orders could very well be too high to justify making the amount of ppl happy that ask for white models of a specific device which chances are is quite low. I to wished Koodo would get white device in the past but there's enough options to make most devices white with a case and/or skin that I soon realized it's not a big deal .. Then add in the minimum order factor that could drive device cost up I think IMO it's best to deal with what's offered other ways to make it any color you want..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
neonfreak52 wrote:

I just want to back up the original poster and say I would love White phones too! I have a white ...

Not a big deal for you perhaps but many of us will not use a case. I also don't buy any excuse relating to cost. Virgin/Fido offer these options and their pricing is identical most of the time. It's not like Koodo's the little guy here - wholly owned subsidiary of the #2 carrier in Canada. Neonfreak52, if you support an idea, remember to click on the star in the original post.
neonfreak52 wrote:

thanks Ivan, I forgot to add my star vote. Done! 🙂
I'm bumping up this topic b/c I really want more color choices Koodo! I just looked at Virgins lineup and they have the S4 in black, white, AND red!!! So tempting!
Me again. 🙂 Just bumping b/c I've done some research and it really is easy to find skins to change the color/texture of your phone, just as Paul said. Along with Dbrand, I even found a brand on Amazon called Caseology where you can buy a color screen protector in whichever color you want (they have a whole rainbow of choice.) It just goes on the screen (not the sides or back of the phone) but its enough for me if I want a change of color to my phone. I'm at peace with this issue for now. I'll be getting the black S4 and ordering a colored screen protector for when I feel like a change. (I am OCD when it comes to changing colors and cases etc. I like lots of options lol. Maybe its a girl thing, I don't know) 😉