Koodo Community

Community

Used Phone Store. (Reduce Recycle Reuse Refund!!!)

Koodo made this wonderful idea forum. I wonder if koodo could sponsor a program where I bring my working used phone back to koodo where they could sell it online. It would have to of course be a phone previously or currently supported by koodo. When the phone is sold, I am notified, and credited back a percentage of the sale. Build it and they will come! 🙂 It also creates a job for a few people to test these phones before they are shipped. And Koodo only gets paid if the phone is sold. I know they can just sell it and not tell us... what you gonna do? your old phone will gather dust.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Kam! Koodo has a trade in programme. As long as the phone is not broken still has a battery koodo will trade it in for you for what the phone is worth and it can be applied towards the purchase of a new phone or accessories for the phone 🙂 we then send the phone off to be recycled 😃
HippieLongstocking wrote:

Hey Kam! Koodo has a trade in programme. As long as the phone is not broken still has a battery ...

thanks Teabird, I wasn't aware of that... but I think my idea is a little different. Seeing rather than recycling the materials the phone would be resold. When you say recycle do you mean the phone i sold again. If so.. that is great! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Kam! Koodo has a trade in programme. As long as the phone is not broken still has a battery ...

Yes the phone is sold again as a pre-owned device that is as good as a band new one (so repairs to amy damage would have been completed)
Userlevel 6

Here is the infor on their trade in promo: http://koodomobile.com/en/on/tradeinprogram.shtml

will my phone be accepted with a different battery?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it works, yes.