Koodo Community

Community

Solved

US 30 day all in plan

I am in the US and signed up for the ALL 30 days plan. After 30 days do I have an option to sign up for another 30 days again. I will not b returning to Canada until the spring.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, you can keep on using this add-on until the spring, Agnes. As you said just sign up again after this one expires 🙂
That worked Dec 3 - but I didI not get a notification Jan 30th that my plan was expired and given the option to renew again - I now have an $800 bill!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Agnes Quinn wrote:

That worked Dec 3 - but I didI not get a notification Jan 30th that my plan was expired and given...

You can look at your ebill to view what all the charges are for. Feel free to ask us about any specific charges you have and we can try to provide some clarity for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Agnes Quinn wrote:

That worked Dec 3 - but I didI not get a notification Jan 30th that my plan was expired and given...

You don't get notification of your expiring Travel plans, as they are really meant for short term vacations of up to a month. Although they can be renewed, it is not automated in any way,  and is best managed through the self-serve website.

Others set a calendar reminder, or switch to a local SIM card if staying within one cellular provider's  coverage area for a significant portion of their trip.