Koodo Community

Community

Solved

URGENT!! Can't Call..

I have a s5 Neo and I have been trying to call someone and it keeps on saying 8UT2 please check the number and call again or call customer service.. I have the right number and I asked other people to call this person..1 said I got the same message and others said I got his voicemail.. and the phone is off so please help..is there is something wrong with my phone or the network or it's the other person phone problem?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you make call to other number? I guess you do since you asked other ppl to call that number.
If you can do it, then It seems there is a problem on the other person. ( Even if you have the right number, that person is not able to receive calls...?)
Mayumi wrote:

Can you make call to other number? I guess you do since you asked other ppl to call that number.

so would they be able to call me and also everyone has koodo or Telus, except 1 has a different network then me so does that have to do with anything?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

I can't tell if the other person have issue with his account or phone...
Can you contact  that person through land line, email or other methods and let him  know you have difficulty to contact him?
Mayumi wrote:

i don't have a landline anymore, I have tried texting and Facebook too, haven't replied or anything
Mayumi wrote:

now it's changed the 7ut1
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you pay your bill?
Robert wrote:

Did you pay your bill?

yes everything is paid already
Userlevel 7
I didn't understand your answers. Are you able to make other calls to other numbers?
8UT2 - this is an error code generated by Koodo's mobile switching network indicating the called number's HLR record (from whatever provider) has returned a message that Koodo's network has interpreted as "not being able to receive calls" (8UT2).

Only the owner of the called number can address this with their service provider.