Koodo Community

Community

Update info for bringing an unlocked device

Userlevel 6
Since there's a banner on Koodo's main site promoting Users to bring their unlocked devices, the Screenshots and Steps should be updated. The images here--> http://koodomobile.com/en/on/switch2koodo.shtml need to be switched out for more recent device--> newest device shown is the Nexus S which is almost 2 years old. The Steps should include BB OS10 & Windows Phone. The Android Steps should reflect most current Steps using Android 4.x (currently shows Gingerbread - Android 2.3x).

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Got my vote!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Agreed, although I was under the impression that apn settings on BB10 were not user editable.
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Agreed, although I was under the impression that apn settings on BB10 were not user editable.

A person can honestly eat anything...wait...*rereads post* Nevermind. I am an idiot. Thought it said edible.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

They wouldn't make a very filling meal, no more than a few bytes...
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

HA!
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

My Q10 and Z10 APN settings were not editable until the phone was unlocked and only then did they become editable.
We will be removing the existing pages and replacing them with something much simpler. The design has been finalized; we're just prioritizing it against a few other updates. Should be up in the next few weeks.