Koodo Community

Community

Unlocking your phone

Koodoo should unlock your phone for free if you are moving out of the country.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo unlock service on Android 100% reliable for me. $35. Of course, you have to qualify. http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/sim-cards-and-non-koodo-phones/how-do-i-know-if-i-am-eligible-to-get-my-koodo-phone-unlocked I will be back on home net in the spring, and just need to pop back old SIM into phone and re-activate plan. If there's a problem, at least I can complain to Koodo. Try getting a refund from anyone on the net...
Userlevel 7
Ty[unlocked wrote:

-wp8]hey everyone. i live in the greater toronto area (near hamilton), if anybody lives close enough t...

This is completely against the rules. Glad we know your intentions here on the forums. *Insert what Chad said again*
I've unlocked 5 phones, so I'm quite confident now. thanks guys/gals. not offering service anymore, please use Koodo. Yes, I did unlock these phones during my New Years party. Wonder if anybody will remember it, today 😮
Userlevel 7
Ty[unlocked wrote:

-wp8]I've unlocked 5 phones, so I'm quite confident now. thanks guys/gals. not offering service anymor...

Please stop...you're getting noticed but not in a good way. Consider this a warning. Koodo can and does ban trolls. If you want to help please do, but gaining. "tasty points" by trolling will get you nowhere.
Userlevel 3
Ty[unlocked wrote:

-wp8]I've unlocked 5 phones, so I'm quite confident now. thanks guys/gals. not offering service anymor...

Hey Ty, Would you kindly refrain from posting your offers here on the community and would appreciate if you stick to the guidelines as Chad mentioned. Thank you and Happy New year 🙂.