Koodo Community
Question

Unlocking phone...

• 17 September 2013
  • 8 replies

I recently purchased a BB z10 locked to Bell Mobility, they want a whopping $75 to unlock it so I told them....we'll not get into that here. So my question is if I get an unlock code from cellunlocker can I enter it into the z10 with the Bell SIM or do I need to go get an "active" SIM from an unsupported carrier to unlock it. The Koodo SIM in my Galaxy S2X won't fit the z10 unfortunately.

8 replies

Userlevel 4
You can enter the unlock code on a z10 without any sim in it. Go to settings, security, sim card and hit unlock Otherwise any non bell sim, active or not will trigger a notification that will take you to that same page
Userlevel 6
Be sure to keep the email from CellUnlocker.net with the unlock code though. If you flash the device it might return the phone to a locked state (did for me anyways) so you'll need to re-enter the same unlock code.
Userlevel 4
Be sure to keep the email from CellUnlocker.net with the unlock code though. If you flash the de...Interesting, did your attempts start at 9 or was it still at 10?
Userlevel 6
Be sure to keep the email from CellUnlocker.net with the unlock code though. If you flash the de...Still at 10.
Be sure to keep the email from CellUnlocker.net with the unlock code though. If you flash the de...Thanks Ry, I pulled the Bell SIM, entered the unlock code & now it's showing Network unlocked. John is spot on, it was showing 10 attempts remaining. I have the numbers from cellunlocker saved on my skydrive John. Thanks all...hugh
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can get your Blackberry Z10 unlocked using code.. you can purchase such code from any vendors...spam, spam, spaaaaaaam!!!
Userlevel 4
You can get your Blackberry Z10 unlocked using code.. you can purchase such code from any vendors...Delicious spam