Koodo Community

Community

Question

Turned my cell on this morning. Took a picture with it. Now cannot do anything on the phone; cannot shut it down. It is a Blackberry Z10.

Turned my cell on this morning. Took a picture with it. Now can not do anything on the phone; cannot go anywhere on the phone; cannot shut it down.  It is a Blackberry Z10.   I would note that my preauth credit card expires this month but I have updated it and the bill is not until March 13th.   Help, please!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
The Z10 has a removable battery....remove and reinstall it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The credit card expiring would have to do with your Koodo account and would mean you wouldnt be able to send texts, call, etc. Missing a payment wouldnt make your phone not work.
As per Chad - pull the battery - and make sure you power cycle the unit regularly, which, as with pretty much electronic gadget, clears up or prevents the funny glitches.  I used my Z10 for 39 months - work and personal - averaged 5000-5300 mins/month in just talk time - rock solid little beast but I worked it hard and wore it out;  it was retired for a PRIV last November.  BB forever !!  LoL