Koodo Community
Question

There is no option to buy Unlocked BB Q10 online from ca.blackberry.com

There is no such a thing as Unlocked Q10 in ca.blackberry.com. However, there is an option to buy unlocked Q10 or Z10 in us.blackberry.com. So, if I purchase unlocked BB Q10 online from us.blackberry.com will it work on Koodo without any problem?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo uses HSPA 850 / 1900 and LTE band 4 2100mhz
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...It says "Only compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile". So looks like its compatible with Koodo and other carriers.
Userlevel 5
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...Yeah generally speaking AT&T is the same as Telus/Koodo so you should be good to go!
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...Alright! Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...SQN100-1 Is the one Koodo sold.
Userlevel 4
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...@paul, the lte band here is aws, 1700. Not 2100. As Chad said, if you pick up the sqn100-1, it will work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...Well resaid
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...Actually, AWS is 1700/2100.
Userlevel 4
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...Well, yes, the down link portion is 2100. But you can't simply say a phone should have 2100, as it won't work without 1700 uplink here in Canada. I think it's less confusing to say it need 1700 (which by default has 2100) instead of 2100, which most overseas use for hspa.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...I agree, which is why I always say both 1700/2100. Avoids any confusion.
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...I have no idea what you guys are talking about lol. It will work on koodo right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...I checked online and it states it supports AT&T and T-Mobile so yes. Btw I use my Koodo Q10 on tmobile prepaid service and it works fine
Yes just make sure to get the right model that's fully compatible with Koodo's frequencies. Koodo...Thanks!