Koodo Community

Community

Solved

system wont accept my new address and yet it self populates to exact address

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is your new address in a different province? Also it self populating just means you've entered it on the device you using prior which has nothing to do with Koodo's website particularly.
Wrong on both counts, same city, and the area is almost two years old. Have never been on koodo to do anything so self populating is not from previous use.
Userlevel 3
Hey Michael! 

That's definitely odd and we would love to help you out with that. 

Do you have a Facebook or Twitter account? If so, you can reach out to us there and we'll try to do it on our end. Considering we'll need to ask you for some private information, we won't do it through the Community as it is a Public forum. 

Thanks 🙂
I have exactly the same problem,  I want it to change to my original address which I had with koodo. and tells me invalid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ann Herrity wrote:

I have exactly the same problem,  I want it to change to my original address which I ha...

Koodo has updated their address algorithm to match current Canada Post guidelines. These may be different from the way you entered your address in the past.

If you go to the Canada Post website, there is a section to confirm any Canadian mailing address, and you can enter yours to get it in the new format.

I'll post a link once I am back at my computer.
Ann Herrity wrote:

I have exactly the same problem,  I want it to change to my original address which I ha...

I TRIED THAT AND KOODO WILL NOT ACCEPT IT.

no its on Canada post I tried that..no problem there