Koodo Community

Community

Smartwatches and Wearables at Koodo Shops

So as you may know smartwatches have entered the market and have increasingly shot up to popularization. In due time phones will be insepperable without being paired with such devices. I think Koodo should also have a section in their store now to differentiate them from others as being focused also on wearable tech. To compare different and upcomming watches, have the latest announced watches to come variety and deals so tempting when they buy a phone they so would get a smart watch to come with it. New smartwatches are releasing frequently, Koodo should be in the lead compared to other store competitors.

3 replies

I bought a prepaid card and KODOO CARD SIM DOESN'T WORK. i test with Bell Canada, Rogers and Videotron and it works perfectly. Kodoo refused to refund you can watch my demo on youtube
Thank you for the information. I also bought the Smartwatch LQ-S1, with Kodoo Prepaid card (Nov-17) does not work. If I insert Rogers - it works right away.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adrian Schmid wrote:

Thank you for the information. I also bought the Smartwatch LQ-S1, with Kodoo Prepaid card (Nov-1...

Could be an overseas model (Asian?) that doesn't work with Telus/Bell's bands... but works with Rogers because it supports the old 2G standard.