Koodo Community

Community

Sick deals on phones and plans with the Koodo tab!

This is by far the best deal for a phone and plan among all the companies!

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey Daniel, thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate it 🙂.
Userlevel 6
Which phone & plan did you get?
Userlevel 1
better if Koodo gave us 3 gigs instead of 2.
Userlevel 5
samsvoc wrote:

Better if Koodo gave me free phone and free service for a lifetime. Sometimes, we just have to appreciated whats offered. You can always get an extra GB by overage. 2 cents/MB, that's roughly about $20 extra for a GB, if you need it.
Userlevel 7
samsvoc wrote:

Exactly. No matter what Koodo does, everyone is going to keep asking for more. Lets say they do bump it to 3, next thing they will ask for is 4GB. People should appreciate what they have a little more as opposed to what they don't have.
Userlevel 1
samsvoc wrote:

You'll never get anything in life if you don't ask, doesn't hurt, although I'm not holding out much hope either.
Userlevel 1
samsvoc wrote:

Ahmad, 3 gigs is the sweet spot. Don't want 4 gigs or more, just 3 for $55 or $60. I'm not asking for the moon.
Userlevel 2
samsvoc wrote:

Hey folks, we always take a look at what we can offer and how we can make it affordable. One of the reasons why promotional rate plans are offered(aside from them being great deals) is to see how many people are interested in taking it. There's a lot that goes into selecting the specifics of a plan that I won't get into here. A general rule of thumb, if there's enough outcry for it, we'll definitely consider it. Look at the S3. There was a huge outcry for that and we brought it into our lineup. You all have the power to make changes happen with us. Persistance can pay off. We do appreciate the time that all of you take with leaving your feedback and ideas. We do take them into consideration. We will continue to make improvements where we believe they will be the most beneficial 🙂.
How much outcry would it take to bring back per-second billing?
Userlevel 1
daved wrote:

How much outcry would it take to bring back per-second billing?

If you signup for the current unlimited calling plan, per second billing wouldn't matter.