Koodo Community
Solved

Self Serve Won't Let Me Sign In

I recently received my new phone from Koodo's online store and now I am trying to switch my number over from Virgin to Koodo. I go to the website (koodomobile.com/portmynumber) that they gave me on the instructions that was in my box and I try to login but it says "You're still waiting to be approved". I went to self Serve and tried the same thing and got the same message. When I first ordered the phone I signed up for Self Serve with my email (kurtispuharichstp24@gmail.com) and I received the email that said I'm registered for it. I'm not quite sure why it's doing this. I was wondering if any of you know how to fix it?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you a new customer? Have you used koodo/public before?
Dennis wrote:

Are you a new customer? Have you used koodo/public before?

No I haven't
No
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kurtis - it sounds like you unknowingly jumped the gun a bit. Self Serve profile can only be created successfully by following the instructions sent to you in the email from us, once your account is active. If you create it ahead of time (as you did), it'll create a conflict like the one you're experiencing now. I'll remove the profile you created by changing your email to something random. Once that's done, just follow the instructions we send, and you should be golden. 
Ranjan wrote:

Kurtis - it sounds like you unknowingly jumped the gun a bit. Self Serve profile can only be crea...

Thank you so much