Koodo Community

Community

self serve demo

Userlevel 1
why not have a dummy name and user password anyone can use to orient themselves to the self serve and online self serve featuers so people can more easily follow and understand bill and featuers,eyc

11 replies

Userlevel 6
What do you mean Allan? If you are with koodo you don't need a "dummy name" because you have an account with them. If you are not with them why would anyone want to know anything about koodo's bills etc.?
Userlevel 7
You can do the same with your own self-serve account. Just take some time to navigate through it to see the options and what you can and can't do on self-serve.
Userlevel 1
i'm in the process of switching from Bell to Koodo...and wondering if maybe a demo on using self serve and/or bill (e-bill or paper) like the how to videos on youtube or animated how to instructions like the kind you'd see to setup a router might help new customers or seniors understand things better.
Userlevel 6
Allan Kelly wrote:

i'm in the process of switching from Bell to Koodo...and wondering if maybe a demo on using self ...

I see now. That's makes sense. And if it's done well, it could show how easy it is to deal with koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you don't need a demo account, we just need a how to video. I think it is a great idea, Allan. If Koodo can add the video of " What can I do in Self Serve?" under the Using Self Serve. They have videos of "How can I pay my bill?" , "Charges on your first bill", or "What is the Spending Limit Program?" ...etc. They can show "how to view e-bill", " phone update/ swap mobile phone", and "how to change your plan"...etc.
Userlevel 6
They have videos to explain a few things, why not all the things? You've got my vote. (Plus video instructions are soooo much easier to follow than verbal instructions, so my job'll be easier as a result.)
Userlevel 5
Hmmm..very interesting and potentially useful! Thanks Allan. Anyone interested in this?
Userlevel 6
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hmmm..very interesting and potentially useful! Thanks Allan. Anyone interested in this?

Which one, Sumaya? The videos, or the "simulator" ?
Userlevel 5
Sumaya K. wrote:

The videos!
Userlevel 6
Sumaya K. wrote:

I'm 100% supportive of them! However, they need to be plastered left, right and center on the website so people see them 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumaya K. wrote:

I replied about the video. I love the idea of adding the " how to use / what you can do in self serve"