Koodo Community

Community

Recommended Apps section of the community

If a prodigy is thanking a prodigy for an app recommendation could we create a separate area for App recommendations by phone OS type? Not a what to do app, but tops apps say used by the Masters and why they are helpful? PS thanks Mat http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/advanced_task_killer-10armz

24 replies

Userlevel 1
That's a great idea + 2 stars
MatB wrote:

That's a great idea + 2 stars

While a good point Mat, the original idea only open for a like, while your followup is eligible for a star
Userlevel 5
Well technically us Masters have a blog (that we don't really use much). In a sense that would be the place set aside for us to recommend apps. http://mobilemasters.koodomobile.com/masters-blog/page/2/ It's been like 8 months since there was a post not about welcoming new masters, maybe if there was more of a demand for it some of us might find time 🙂.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jorden wrote:

Well technically us Masters have a blog (that we don't really use much). In a sense that would b...

I'll gladly be posting things on the Mobile Masters Blog as soon as they email me what's need, they forgot 5o send it to us newest mobile masters
Userlevel 1
Jorden wrote:

Well technically us Masters have a blog (that we don't really use much). In a sense that would b...

I liked the mobile master Blog and I'm proud of our Koodo Mobile Masters namely 1. Jonathan is a pretty casual, low-key guy 2. Paul really loves Cajun food 3. Sophia finds chocolate pretty irresistible 4. Like any true master, Jorden is a man of few words 5. One of Mo’s favourite activities is sleeping (whose isn’t?) 6. If John could have lunch with anyone alive or dead, he’d choose himself 7. Ahmad Arrabi likes to stay ahead of the curve 8. A native of Montreal, John Burke is a man who loves technology 9. Chad Burr is a man of adventure whom, when it comes to food, will try anything once
Get Satisfaction is just a base forum that doesn't have specific categories. So that really wouldn't work here.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Get Satisfaction is just a base forum that doesn't have specific categories. So that really would...

So "telus," how is a tag different than a category?
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Get Satisfaction is just a base forum that doesn't have specific categories. So that really would...

1: I'm not Telus. 2: A category is a subsection of a forum. A tag is not.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

didn't say you were Telus, I asked you to telus:)
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

You clearly called me Telus. Perhaps you should look into typing properly.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

To address Telus it would be capital "T," and you must respect the T:
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

You're clearly just a troll that has nothing constructive to add to anything you post. And stop posting youtube videos. Nobody is interested in watching whatever you are posting.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Mr. Holmes, please be civil.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Mr. Geoff, please delete your Get Satisfaction account as you are simply trolling this forum with nothing of value to add. That is way more disrespectful than anything I have ever said.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I have made a suggestion of improving the board for reading and access.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

For the third time! Please, if you find somebody is getting up your nose, just stop responding to them. If I see one more argument between you two I will report you to Koodo directly... this is no place for petty bickering.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

lol just did
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Geoff/MarcusG, please stay courteous. Same goes for Doctor Who/Dalek/Sherlock Holmes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I agree Philosoraptor and some of them need to realize that if you have 2 or 3 ppl on posts saying that your incorrect chances are you probably are lol.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Exactly, if you and I can keep it civil in our endless Android/WP debates, then anyone can 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

lol nice 😃 Ya I'm coming to realize ppl really need completely different things from a smartphone and some things are more important.
Userlevel 1
I was trying to track this post and discovered weird thing, I found out that these 3 posters (Geoff/MarcusF/MarcusG) are 3 different posters but I found out that he is just one person posting in 3 different names because in some posts he was posting as Geoff that answers to MarcusF who replies to MarcusG?, I don't get it, he is one person fooling other posters, if you hear me Geoff/MarcusF/MarcusG or whoever you're, just stop your game pls, thank you.! Appologies if I'm mistaken.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

I was trying to track this post and discovered weird thing, I found out that these 3 posters (Geo...

They are two different persons, Mat and luckily we don't have to worry about it any longer, because the Koodo moderators are aware of the situation 🙂
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

I was trying to track this post and discovered weird thing, I found out that these 3 posters (Geo...

Thank you for your feedback, because I was lost with some posts I posted and they have their names on them, thx again Sophia!