Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Question About Trade In

I have a BlackBerry that I would like to trade in. I understand that it has to be working but I have a scratch or two on the screen and I am wondering if that will make it worth $0. I don't see no reason why since it can be fixed!

5 replies

Userlevel 2
You can take it to the nearest kiosk and get evaluated your phone trade in value.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Scratches will take the value down however it necessarily doesn't make it worth nothing. Like PD said take it to a kiosk and they will be able to let you know the value of it. Again keep in mind that alot of BlackBerry phones I've tried have No value what so ever even if they are in perfect condition, it seemed that only the top of the line and fairly new ones gad any value what so ever. Just go give it a try & see what they say.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo web site said "Koodo Certified Pre-owned Phones are previously used for a maximum of 30 days" Is this means I can't trade in after 30 days?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Koodo web site said "Koodo Certified Pre-owned Phones are previously used for a maximum of 30 ...

You can trade in your phone at any time for trade in credits to use towards the price of a new phone. That just means that when you buy one of Koodo's previously owned phones that they were never used for more than 30 days. These phones are not ones that were traded in the they are phones that somebody returned because they didn't like them or there was an issue with them so they were returned and sent to be fixed then sent back to Koodo to sell as previously owned.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Koodo web site said "Koodo Certified Pre-owned Phones are previously used for a maximum of 30 ...

I got it! Thanks.