Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Q5 in RED

Q5 in Red - Will koodo sell the Q5 in red? I've only seen it in Black with Koodo but I know Virgin has it in red. Please bring the red one to Koodo.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The only releases they will announcel will be through their FB page. But I doubt it. You can always bring an unlocked one to Koodo and profit of the 10% discount!
Userlevel 7
It's a virgin exclusive so if it's something you really want you'll have to either get it used or get one from Virgin and bring it over. Source: http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/08/13/blackberry-q5-now-available-in-canada/
Userlevel 7
If you prefer blackberry. You can always get a android or iphone, BBM is now available on these platforms.
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

If you prefer blackberry. You can always get a android or iphone, BBM is now available on these p...

The launch of BBM on Android / idevices was postponed following a disastrous launch day. It's is still a BlackBerry exclusive for the time being.
Userlevel 5
Daniel Kim wrote:

If you prefer blackberry. You can always get a android or iphone, BBM is now available on these p...

Are you sure you want to get a Blackberry? I'm afraid that a red Q5 will be highly unlikely but you could get a red case instead.
Userlevel 6
Daniel Kim wrote:

Hi Daniel, Chad is right! Please make sure to double check before posting any info 🙂 Thank you!