Koodo Community

Community

prepaid short codes

Userlevel 2
Hi. I'm Not Client La'Koodo, With Tel Us's and Kood's Other Newest Sibling, Wished Prepaid can Benefit from all Features and Functions, Roaming to Parts Unknown, Premium PPU SMS Short and Sweet, along with Global Roaming at the palm of One's Hands, Having these methods to pay: Wallet for Premium PPU Features and Services, and/or Attaching another CC to Premium Features and Services, so Have one card for Plans, Another towards This, Put Money Up first, Before Services Rendered, This Would Keep the Spirit of Prepaid Concept, Similar to how Arcade Machines or other Stuff work, Adding Safety Nets so One can Simply Opt In/out, In Self Serve, I Learned This at The Old Carrier CDMA, And It Solved These Pointy Issues, Remember, PM In Morning, AM at Nite, After all This, I realized, Sigh, Ignorance is Bliss. Do We Have a Deal, Mr. Viva La'Koodo? It's Simple: 2 Choices, The Blue Choice, And You Wake up and believe what you want to believe, The Red Choice, We Stay In Roaming Land, and see how far the rabbit hole goes. Remember, I'm just Offering You The Truth, Nothing More.

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Roming can be not chip here tip for you free to use
if you are Roming here free on WIFI
www.fongo.com check website you reade it save you minutes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

Roming can be not chip here tip for you free to use
if you are Roming here free on WIFI
[url...

Great response Sider
Userlevel 7
I had to translate this page before I could read it...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

I had to translate this page before I could read it...

The answer matched the question though 😃
Userlevel 6
omg.... I'm guessing one is the Doppelgänger of the other.....