Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Prepaid gets no love. why arent pre owned phones an option for us too????

Your website has 3 prepaid phone options available with the cheapest one being $80. Your regular service side offers preowned phones at a much better rate such as the HTC desire for $60 not with a tab.  Why are there no offers of pre pwned phones available for prepaid people?  Ive tried looking around at Walmart for Koodo prepaid phones with nothing being available for under $150.   Cant we prepaid folks get some love ?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could always check your local classifieds and see what's around. Also check eBay Amazon and whatever other websites that sell used or new phones and a discounted price. Just be sure to use www.willmyphonework.net to verify that the phone will work with Koodo network.
Chadwick wrote:

You could always check your local classifieds and see what's around. Also check eBay Amazon and w...

thanks for the tip. I just dont think I should have to look so hard to find a phone to remain loyal to a phone company.  Koodo should want to keep me as a customer and offer great enticing deals on phones that get me excited to be part of the koodo network. Had I been able to purchase that $60 Htc for example, Id be very excited to tell all my friends about it.

Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

You could always check your local classifieds and see what's around. Also check eBay Amazon and w...

I agree, there should be a greater selection of prepaid phones. You can get any phone you like, including certified pre-owned devices, just as long as you're willing to pay retail price for it. I had no trouble placing an order online for the $60 HTC Desire 320 you mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Staples sells a few budget-friendly unlocked devices that may be of interest to you:

http://www.staples.ca/en/Unlocked-Cell-Phones/cat_CL204499_2-CA_1_20001?fids=&sr=true&sby=1&...=
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think this is a great idea Suzi!