Koodo Community

Community

Please, please, please...can you get Blackberry phones back?

Userlevel 1
Specifically I want the Priv and can't quite understand why you would shut out a big part of your customer base who are loyal BB users.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alot of people feel the same way. Post this in the IDEA section and it may get seen by the right people 🙂
Userlevel 1
Thank you....oh I thought I was posting to the Idea section??  Can you point me in the right direction to do that?  I'm new to this site and don't see it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cam Murray wrote:

Thank you....oh I thought I was posting to the Idea section??  Can you point me in the right...

When u create a post. Click idea instead of question.
Userlevel 1
Cam Murray wrote:

Thank you....oh I thought I was posting to the Idea section??  Can you point me in the right...

Oh I see.  Should I go back and re-post the same thing again then?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cam Murray wrote:

You can yes. Or hope this one gets moved by a moderator.
Userlevel 1
Cam Murray wrote:

Ok thank you for your advice.  I will re-post.  I appreciate you taking the time to explain.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cam Murray wrote:

Not a problem at all Cam! just want to make sure your opinion gets heard!
Userlevel 7
Cam Murray wrote:

Look at that it's magic! The question turned into an idea!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cam Murray wrote:

LMAO. Thanks Mathieu
Userlevel 7
Cam Murray wrote:

Shhh! It's magic!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cam Murray wrote:

I mean....thanks magician lol
Userlevel 7
In all seriousness, I as well would love for Koodo to offer the Priv.

IMO, the Priv is the only one that differentiates itself from all other android phones and many people I talk to agree and would love to get the Priv. The physical keyboard is amazing and I have a hard time convincing myself to use any other phone, due to it's versatile functionality. I hope that Koodo decides to listen to all the posts asking for it and starts offering it. Now that they have some online-only items, they have no reason not to offer it because of "low demand", they can simply stick it up as an online only phone and everyone can be happy!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

IMO, the Priv is the only ...

I agree. Everyone i talked to thinks its a great phone other than a few people saying the keyboard mechanism got stuck. But I haven't heard anything since then. Koodo has nothing to lose by doing what you said and sticking it as "online only". Heck, they could even sell it outright and then the people who dont want a tab could be happy as well. But i think the whole reason people are bugging Koodo to get it is for Tab options and getting it upfront .I also wouldnt mind getting my hands on one to play around with for a while. Im sure its only a matter of time as it seems like more and more people are bringing it up.!
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Well, the Priv is readily available unlocked on shopblackberry and even staples. So for most people wanting to get Koodo to offer it would be for the option of the Tab. 
Userlevel 1
Mathieu wrote:

My entire reason for wanting Koodo to carry the Priv is so I can use my Tab.  I just know I will go out and buy it and the next week Koodo will add it!
Mathieu wrote:

I'm also waiting for Koodo to carry the Priv so I can purchase it with my Tab balance. Come on Koodo!
Mathieu wrote:

I broke down and just bought my Priv yesterday lol. I wanted to wait until Koodo had it but I can't guarantee that they will so I bought it anyway. I got it used at 2 months old from a Telus worker for $300 off retail price and the Koodo SIM card worked without having the phone unlocked. I would still love to see Koodo support and carry this BB and others aswell.