Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Payment arrangement made and BlackBerry is still not working

I made a payment arrangement with a customer service representative, however my phone service is still not working. (unable to make out bound calls) I Did basic troubleshooting steps like a battery pull even removed SIM card but I still can't call out. Now when I call Koodo they are saying closed. Please someone help ASAP because I need my phone for Business purposes.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi, Natalie First of all, with the Blackberry, did the Rep help you change the APN settings? If you don't change the APN settings to Koodo's network, you will encounter issues with the system:( http://www.blackapplecellular.com/apn-settings/koodo-apn-settings/ This site could help:)

Userlevel 7
Beastly wrote:

Hi, Natalie First of all, with the Blackberry, did the Rep help you change the APN settings? If...

APNs are only needed for MMS/data. Secondly, if she's made payment arrangements, it's probably due to late/overdue bills.
Userlevel 7
Couple of questions, 1. Can people still call you? And can you send/receive text messages? 2. Was your service cut off recently and then you called for an arrangement, or was it still active and you still have time to pay the outstanding balance? Could just be coincidence that the phone isn't working but who knows.