Koodo Community
Question

otterbox

• 31 December 2013
  • 11 replies

I just got one for my BB Z10 I love it. They are not cheap. Anyhow got one for my Iphone 4S as well. has anyone had issues with there unit? I have the pin on belt clip busted and had to send pics and note and date time and my signature. Thanks

11 replies

Badge +4
Got one for my Moto G - thing looks like a brick, Defender Series. Great company, they stand behind their products. Otterbox goes on the majority of my devices with the exception of the Z10. I ended up getting the Seidio Dilex case and holster combo and a Ballistic SG case for the Z10. To be honest, I didn't like the look of the Defender Series Otterbox cases for the Z10. I had a chance to try it out before buying. The bevelled edges of the case around the screen seemed to interfere with the operation of the device and the case made the screen appear smaller. The screen cover wasn't very responsive and the belt clip looked flimsy. The Z10 is an elegant looking device and I wanted to maintain its slim profile while adding as much protection, without turning it into a big block of plastic and rubber.
yeha I got one here it is hard to turn on some days I so so hate it but at least protects it I almost dropped it today at work it fell from counter to floor I cought it LOL
paid 70.00 for it as well in Canada $ not darn cheap
but if I leave the BB on and charged up it should not hurt unit then correct?
Badge +4
but if I leave the BB on and charged up it should not hurt unit then correct? No need to leave the Z10 on and charged up all the time. Wait till the battery drops to about 10 or 15%, then recharge. If you leave it constantly charging, you'll shorten the life of the battery. Blackberry also sells a battery charger bundle for those times when you're not near a wall socket or vehicle charger. http://ca.crackberry.com/blackberry-battery-charger-bundle-acc-50256-101/8A83A13566.htm
but if I leave the BB on and charged up it should not hurt unit then correct? thank you
but if I leave the BB on and charged up it should not hurt unit then correct? I think I know what your talking about Staples sells a package for this phone. Not sure if xtra battery is in it though
Badge +4
but if I leave the BB on and charged up it should not hurt unit then correct? The battery comes with the charger bundle. From the CrackBerry Ad: OEM Quality Compatible with BlackBerry Z10 Includes: Battery charger [b]and BlackBerry LS1 battery Easy on-the-go charging Charge phone and battery simultaneously
but if I leave the BB on and charged up it should not hurt unit then correct? TY also re the up dates how do I know if there is any or not?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
but if I leave the BB on and charged up it should not hurt unit then correct? Your Z10 will inform you when a firmware update is available
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just a note, The Trident Aegis case WAS on my Z10 for quite a while until I met up with another MM who had his Nexus 4 in a very slim but protective TPU case. since then My S4 and Moto G have gotten the slim case treatment. I do like the over protective case but as Rikkster said, The Z10 is a beautiful, well crafted piece of hardware so I've ordered this to "protect it" as it's a shame to cover it up. http://bit.ly/1eo9aMf