Koodo Community

Community

no carrier bloatware

Userlevel 3
Koodo thanks for not putting any carrier bloatware on your phones, when i had my S4 I was glad that you folks didnt ruin my android experience with unnecessary carrier bloat wear unlike in the states.  though im always looking at phones I hope you can still ensure you dont put any bloatware making me inclined to root my phone.

4 replies

What is Bloat ware!? Samsung to my point of view are the best phones so far that they ever invented for a cell phone!! ... GREAT PHONES THEY ARE!
Userlevel 3
Evelina Preshyon wrote:

What is Bloat ware!? Samsung to my point of view are the best phones so far that they ever invent...

In a nutshell, let's say you were with rogers, everyone of their phones would be preloaded with rogers applications that some might find useless and take up valuable space.
Userlevel 7
Evelina Preshyon wrote:

What is Bloat ware!? Samsung to my point of view are the best phones so far that they ever invent...

Rogers has actually streamlined theirs too. The only thing that showed up on my Rogers S6 was the MyRogers app (I would need that anyway), App Zone, and City Video. I disabled the last 2. They used to have several more.
Your ever best to deal through when it comes to that , is to deal through Koodo!!!