Koodo Community

Community

Nice to see some phones price drop and free $100 gift cards

Userlevel 2
Once again price drop on Koodo website. It's nice to see some phones price drop and free $100.gift cards. I am wondering if existing customers also get free.gift cards when upgrading hardware.

14 replies

it says bonus.gift, is that actually a.gift card?
Userlevel 2
Bilal wrote:

it says bonus.gift, is that actually a.gift card?

Bonus.gifts usually is a.gift card, sometimes combined with accessories.
Can I get $100.gift card? I just get S2 for one week!
Userlevel 2
steve wang wrote:

Sure you can, go ask for price match gurantee
steve wang wrote:

thanks!
bonus.gift, visa.gift card. 2 different things... sadly this is always for new customers 😉
"price match gurantee" I went back to Koodo at Fairview Mall. They said "price match gurantee" only cover price drop! Not.gift card!
Userlevel 7
steve wang wrote:

"price match gurantee" I went back to Koodo at Fairview Mall. They said "price match gurantee...

They should give it to you. I'll bring this to the attention of someone.
Userlevel 2
steve wang wrote:

"price match gurantee" I went back to Koodo at Fairview Mall. They said "price match gurantee...

You should definitly get, cuz you have 14 days return policy in effect. If they don't give you return and rebuy as Bilal said. But instead of this hassle Koodo will give you the bonus. Good luck.
steve wang wrote:

Thanks. I am going to email webstore@koodmobile.com,see they can help!
return it ... if you are eligible. and re buy lol
Bilal wrote:

return it ... if you are eligible. and re buy lol

Thanks. I am going to email Koodo see they can help!
Userlevel 5
Bonus.gift... it may not be.gift cards as it differs from each store. Like for example, it might be a $75 Visa.gift card but then a $25 store credit, etc.
Userlevel 2
Hey folks, I just wanted to chime in and clear up a bit of confusion with regards to the $100 Bonus.gift card & price drops. When a price drop occurs, the phone can be returned and repurchased at the advertised price. If the account of the phone that was purchased was activated before the $100 bonus.gift card deal was active, then the eligibility is not met & the bonus.gift card will not be given even if the phone is returned and repurchased. I hope this clears this up 🙂.