Koodo Community

New phones

• 10 October 2014
  • 6 replies

New phones should be available every 6 months, I think customers should get to vote for the next new phone available.

6 replies

That would be ok ,but to change every 6month more be to much of a hassle to me. I am sure alot of ppl would like it. Ty
Can i put my old cell and new cell back to back to copy everything? I don't believe that I have a SIM card in my Motorola cell.
Can i put my old cell and new cell back to back to copy everything? I don't believe that I have a SIM card in my Motorola cell.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
New phones should be available every 6 months, I think customers should get to vote for the next new phone available.
If you can pay for the phone Tab balance, you can get a phone from Koodo every 90days (or less in some cases).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That would be ok ,but to change every 6month more be to much of a hassle to me. I am sure alot of ppl would like it. Ty
Hi Pammy
This thread was posted 4years ago. If you have a question or suggestion, you can start your own post. Then more people will help you and react your question/opinion faster next time. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I’m not sure your question understand right... But if you have 2 cell phones and use same size SIM, then you can switch SIM between 2 and use them back to back(1 at a time of course).
But in your case, if your old phone doesn’t have SIM, then you can’t use it.

Please start your own question with more detailed info if I didn’t answer your question.