Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New activiation, can only receive texts from Koodo

Background: I activated my pre-paid account yesterday (on my blackberry z10). I received a text from Koodo saying my card is registered. Also, I can send and receive phone calls. Problem: No one receives my text messages and I can't receive text messages from anyone else. Things I have tried: - I have tried removing SIM card, battery and restarting phone - I have tried turning on/off Airplane mode - I have tried re-registering phone with Blackberry Since I can receive text messages from Koodo, I don't believe it is a problem with my phone. Thank you, Anne
icon

Best answer by HippieLongstocking 12 June 2015, 16:40

Hey Julie! Just give customer service a call for troubleshooting. No you will not be charged $5 for help 😃 1866-995-6636 (if you can try not to call from your cellphone as they will require you taking out battery and sim etc.)

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey Julie! Just give customer service a call for troubleshooting. No you will not be charged $5 for help 😃 1866-995-6636 (if you can try not to call from your cellphone as they will require you taking out battery and sim etc.)