Koodo Community

Community

Solved

network outages?

Is the Koodo network having issues? I haven't been able to call or text out or receive either since yesterday, May 11th 2015. My payment was a couple days late but if that was actually the problem I would still be able to contact Koodo. Keeps saying calls can't connect and texts aren't sending due to "general problems"
icon

Best answer by Mathieu 12 May 2015, 21:16

Hi Christina, Try turning the phone off, take the battery and SIM card out. Let it sit for a few minutes, then reassemble the parts you just took appart and turn the phone back on. If it's still not working, make sure you are on the proper Koodo network. If you still have issues, try calling the toll-free number from another phone: 1-866-995-6636 Hope this helps!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Christina, Try turning the phone off, take the battery and SIM card out. Let it sit for a few minutes, then reassemble the parts you just took appart and turn the phone back on. If it's still not working, make sure you are on the proper Koodo network. If you still have issues, try calling the toll-free number from another phone: 1-866-995-6636 Hope this helps!