Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Network MEP Code

I am switching from my old curve to my dads old torch it is saying I need a network MEP code how do I get it and can I get it for free?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi Karly... Koodo has never carried the Torch, so it means that this phone is locked to another provider and you will need to unlock it before you can use it with Koodo... You may try www.gsmliberty.net I used this website several times and it works fine to unlock phones at a cheap price...
Userlevel 1
donboss wrote:

Hi,Karly I think free MEP codes are not possible for Blackberry phone .So I will suggest you ...

SPAM ALERT!
Hi free network mep code is not available for your mobile. So better you can go for paid unlocking service. I would suggest this site http://www.unlocking4u.com/blackberry/rs6wp8/ here you can get the mep code and unlock your blackberry curve mobile. To get the code you have to mentioned your blackberry old mobile model,which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
kjio wrote:

Hi free network mep code is not available for your mobile. So better you can go for paid unlockin...