Koodo Community
Question

My wife's phone is currently in my name. I need to add her to the account so she can upgrade her phone. How do I proceed?

Show first post

37 replies

Userlevel 5
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...Hi there Sherlock, Just so you know, you are incorrect. You can authorize a subscriber under the main persons account with their consent. Two ways: 1) If the main account holder is out of province or unable to come to kiosk (hospital, work, etc.) they can call in to customer service to verify their PIN number and their identity, then they can request a person under their account as another authorize user. Customer service will then make a special note saying that the person is authorized and then they can come to our kiosk and verify with their ID. WE NEVER ASK FOR THE PIN NUMBER IN STORE. 2) Both the account holder and another person on the account can come to the kiosk and verify both of their I.D. the rep in store can then make a note and change the subscriber as an authorize user. I hope this makes sense. As soon as a person is added as an authorize user, the service agreement will then show their name.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...Erwin, I suggest you delete your post, since it goes directly against what Yannick (official Rep) just posted before you...
Userlevel 6
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...Hi Erwin, Sherlock is actually right. When calling our customer service, an authorized user is only allowed to make changes if he has the PIN number. And since reps in store now should push customers to makes changes online, you shouldn't have to face this question anymore, isn't it? 🙂
Userlevel 5
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...Hi Yannick, Could you email me a link in Habitat that confirms this? thanks.
Userlevel 6
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...Hi Erwin, all information regarding account owners and authorized users are available in our internal documentation (Koodo Help). If you need more information, please contact your manager/support channel. Thank you!
Userlevel 5
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...Thats wierd, we have always done this in store. My manager is actually Arika and Channel even does this.
Userlevel 1
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...O.O, wow....talk about a huge breach in security. I can't even fathom how the idea that this was ok. Totally dumbfounded on this one.
Userlevel 2
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...I guess i have been trained improperly.
Userlevel 5
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...I know right. But why does habitat is saying that once a person is added as: Account Administrator: Can view and make change to all the units on the account. Is automatically assigned to the Payment Responsible. Must be of the age of majority. But having the first account administrator kinda makes sense.
Userlevel 6
before she upgraded both of you should have visited a KOODO shop where the rep can verify her pho...Hey Erwin, I sent you an email with the related information. Feel free to pass it on to Arika 🙂 Thanks!