Koodo Community
Solved

my scroll pad on my 9300 curve wont work at all how much would it cost to get it fixed?

My scroll pad on my 9300 curve will not work at all. It wont let me click on things or scroll. I was just wondering how much it would cost for me to get it fixed. I also have another phone how much would it cost for me to just switch my plan to my other phone?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Hello Karly, Please bring in your phone to a Koodo Kiosk to get your phone assessed and sent for repair. If your phone is no longer under warranty, we still have to send your phone to the repair centre to get a quote. You will then get a call from the Koodo store if you want to accept or reject the quote. If it is rejected, then the phone will be returned to you with no additional cost. In terms of your other phone, you can switch it by swapping the Sim card. If it is CDMA, then you would have to come to a koodo kiosk and get it reprogramed. This will not cost you a penny. Hope this helps 🙂
Userlevel 1
Hello Karly, Please bring in your phone to a Koodo Kiosk to get your phone assessed and sent f...Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure if the phone is sent off for repair and it's out of warranty, the customer will be charged the repair fee.
Userlevel 6
Hello Karly, Please bring in your phone to a Koodo Kiosk to get your phone assessed and sent f...There is a $25 Equipment Repair Fee for sending the phone for repair but if it is rejected by the customer it will come back with no cost. If the store is not able to communicate to the customer and the time has lapsed, then the repair centre will charge $25 for sending it back.
Userlevel 6
Hello Karly, Please bring in your phone to a Koodo Kiosk to get your phone assessed and sent f...Kay, Do you know how much tab redeemable amount you have under your account? You may have enough to get a new phone under your tab.
Userlevel 1
Hello Karly, Please bring in your phone to a Koodo Kiosk to get your phone assessed and sent f...If you're handy try to fix it, steps are here: BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 repair guide http://www.formymobile.co.uk/9300curvedisassembly.php
Hello Karly, Please bring in your phone to a Koodo Kiosk to get your phone assessed and sent f...I've replaced the trackpad on blackberries and it's not too difficult and also sort of fun haha. The new trackpad part cost 6-11 dollars I believe. Good reference guide here.
Userlevel 4
Likely not worth fixing, especially with new 9320 going for 150. If you have a replacement device, pull out your sim card and put it in the replacement phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How long have you had your BlackBerry?
How long have you had your BlackBerry? a year and a half