Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My BB is lost :( Help!

Hello everyone! Guess what : I don't know where my cell phone is. I tried calling it but have no service at my house. Any idea what else I should or could do?

5 replies

Why don't you try looking in the last place you would find it or try to retrace your steps.... After that, I recommended downloading Blackberry Protect. Visit http://ca.blackberry.com/devices/features/security/protect.html
bmrulz11 wrote:

Why don't you try looking in the last place you would find it or try to retrace your steps.... ...

Good advice, thanks! I did find my phone 🙂 I'll look into the app you suggested for next time. (Hopefully, it won't happen again, but the odds are it probably will.)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just in case, you can go to your Self Serve and Temporarily suspend your phone to avoid someone using it at your expense. You can restore a phone when you find it.
Mayumi wrote:

Just in case, you can go to your Self Serve and Temporarily suspend your phone to avoid someone u...

If I hadn't found my phone, I was wondering about doing something of the sort and how I would do so. So, thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Just in case, you can go to your Self Serve and Temporarily suspend your phone to avoid someone u...

I'm glad you found your phone. The apps like bmrulz11 suggested are nice to have 🙂