Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Monthly Plan Question! :)

I have a blackberry curve, I want to change my $25 plan to $20 plan. I just want to make sure if the $20 plan includes unlimited sms and mms. Thanks!

9 replies

Userlevel 6
I'm afraid I don't see a $20 plan Shaq. The cheapest monthly plan currently available is $25. You'll have to go prepaid if you want cheaper than $25. That's what I use currently, prepaid, and it's very nice!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

I'm afraid I don't see a $20 plan Shaq. The cheapest monthly plan currently available is $25. Y...

Topper, the $20 is still available on request, and in self service, but it's not on the main website. Don't ask me why 😃

I'm afraid I don't see a $20 plan Shaq. The cheapest monthly plan currently available is $25. Y...

thanks sofia! 🙂 but do you have an idea if it includes ulimited sms?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, that it does for sure, all Koodo's current plans do!

thank you very much! 🙂 Now I could stop worrying about my next bill 🙂 have a good night :))
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You too 🙂 Enjoy your new plan 🙂
Userlevel 6

Oh well, my bad then! I never thought the old $20 plan was still being offered! I stand corrected ladies 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hee hee I know! Doesn't make sense to me either... :S
Userlevel 6

Yup! The logical thing would be to put it back on the website since it's still offered, or retire it altogether... But hey, we're not on the decision-making board, so they must know something we don't, right? 😛 OP got her plan anyway, so all is good!