Koodo Community

Community

Solved

MMS On Z10 Still Not Working

Userlevel 2
I have called Tech Support and they were unable to help at. All they told me was maybe the next update may fix it. I've already updated my software twice since then. I have also done a battery pull, remove SIM card and all the other normal stuff. I have also tried playing with the advance settings for MMS and still nothing Any ideas? Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What type of MMS problems? The picture you showed is a Google picture, so I'm a bit puzzled what you are referring to. What plan are you on, and what exactly is not working, sending MMS messages or receiving, them, or???
Userlevel 7
Is the recipient by any chance a google number or a voip service number. Its the only time ive had that happen to me.
Userlevel 4
In the Hub, go to Settings. Tap Text Messages, then tap Advanced at the bottom. Scroll down, what does your mmsc show? Should look like attached.

Userlevel 2
Thx Ry!!!!! That did the trick! Awesome 😃 @Sophia That was a picture of the Google website that I tried to send. Just took a screen shot of the website to have a picture to send to show the error @Chad Burr The recipient was myself actually
Userlevel 4
BluWolfy wrote:

Thx Ry!!!!! That did the trick! Awesome 😃 @Sophia That was a picture of the Google webs...

Excellent, glad you are up and running!