Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lost network connection

I lost my network connection and cannot get it back. Have restarted the phone, bill is paid up to date, phone is a BB curve. I am at a location where I have always had network connection.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oof Roger, that is odd... how long ago did you lose it, and what happens if you manually search for networks, does it list Koodo at all?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure that your phone isn't on Airplane mode, make sure it hasn't been accidentally been set to 2g or GSM only. If it's none of those. Give it a little bit & see if it comes back on. If it doesn't then Give Koodo customers service a call and see if it's something on their end. If there isn't anything on their end then it may be that your SIM Card has been fried and you need a new one, doesn't happen all that often but it is possible.
Got network back, tks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Roger Brown wrote:

Got network back, tks

That's great to hear Roger, What was the issue?
Roger Brown wrote:

Got network back, tks

Location I guess. Went for a ride caught a different tower.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Roger Brown wrote:

Got network back, tks

Weird, well glad to hear your up and running again Roger & the thanks for coming back. Have a great night.
Userlevel 7
Roger what did you do to get it back? Please let us know so when other people have this problem they can find the answer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Roger what did you do to get it back? Please let us know so when other people have this problem ...

He did say above Chad, He went for a ride and it started working
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Roger what did you do to get it back? Please let us know so when other people have this problem ...

So we tell people to go for a ride? Lol 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

lol I guess 🙂