Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo Tab?

I dropped my Blackberry into the toilet and the screen went black 😞 Can I go to a Koodo store and apply for tab, get a new phone on tab with my current account?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
You can use what tab you have available to get another phone 🙂 You don't have to get a new tab otherwise you would end up with a new number
With the new tabs, you can up your tab too $300 if you would like, if not you just have to pay off your current tab and get the new phone 🙂 no number change and no plan change if you don't want! Now if you up your tab to the $300, you can keep the same plan as long as it is $30 or more! But the catch is that there is a $5 tab charge. No taxes on it, it for when you pay for bill that $5 automatically goes to the tab, plus 15% of your bill. So that $300 will be paid off a lot quicker 🙂 Just a suggestion! 🙂
Userlevel 4
Brittany Behenna wrote:

With the new tabs, you can up your tab too $300 if you would like, if not you just have to pay of...

The $5 does have taxes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Aye, no fun Donna! Is there no way the BB can be salvaged? Did you remove the battery and put the phone in rice.... I don't know if it's repairable but if it's not a super old model, it might be worth trying!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Aye, no fun Donna! Is there no way the BB can be salvaged? Did you remove the battery and put the...

I dont recommend eating the rice afterwards 😛
its been in rice for a few hours 😞 I don't know if its gonna work yet- I was told to leave it for like a day, I am just wondering in case this doesn't work