Koodo Community

Koodo reps are signing into your Facebook. FACT.

Show first post

64 replies

Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!Now you got my curious of where you adopted "Topper" as your handle.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!LOL.... Origin story
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!it's actually the make of the first CNC lathe I used back in my schooling days 😛 Nothing more than that, lol! 😃 The make was "Topper", so it went from there 🙂 Here's a pic: http://motorland.com.ro/poze/TNL.jpg This one's outfitted with a bar feeder, which mine did not have. It was also in much worse shape since the machine was used by students... lol! It still kept turning diamaters witthin 0.002" on a 20" length, and it was amazingly rigid, you could feed it obscenely deep cutting passes and it would chop along just fine. It was so long ago already when I look back at it!
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!I feel naked now guys... I don't have that unknown dark side to me anymore 😞 LOL
Userlevel 1
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!Awww.. Topper. If it helps... My real initials are M. D. (:
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!lol... yeah Mo, I have seen your name on the Mobile Master page 😛 I'm keeping mine secret though, for it's completely lacking in originality... My name's so generic that if I lived in the USA I'd probably be called Bob Smith or John Doe 😛
Userlevel 3
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!Hmm... So nothing to do with burgers?
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!Except for the fact that I love a good one, nah 😛
Totally false. I just checked... Facebook is so 2011. Nobody is using it anymore - not even Koodo reps. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Totally false. I just checked... Facebook is so 2011. Nobody is using it anymore - not even Koo...Don't get why Ball say that because most ppl use Facebook over everything else. Let me guess your a teenager Bob?
Totally false. I just checked... Facebook is so 2011. Nobody is using it anymore - not even Koo...Let me guess... you and my grandma are facebook friends?
Userlevel 1
Totally false. I just checked... Facebook is so 2011. Nobody is using it anymore - not even Koo...#letsallbefriends