Koodo Community

Koodo reps are signing into your Facebook. FACT.

Show first post

64 replies

Userlevel 2
Checked mine as well, I'm in Toronto on a Blackberry z10. The only active sessions I have are from my own phone, my home PC, and my office PC. Interested to see what the OP comes up with here...
Here's what I think happened. OP logged into facebook FROM HIS PHONE, which would record the log. Since Koodo does use Telus' network, it's going to show the location of where the Telus server is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's what I think happened. OP logged into facebook FROM HIS PHONE, which would record the l...Wish I'd thought of that.
Here's what I think happened. OP logged into facebook FROM HIS PHONE, which would record the l...It's nearly impossible for anyone to log into a facebook account without knowing the password and Koodo agents are far too busy to be snooping around like that. Looking at the pictures the OP posted, here's the key factor: Device Type: IE [b]MOBILE on [b]WINDOWS PHONE 7.5 For example. My facebook shows this: Last Accessed: August 24 at 11:08 pm Location: Kingston, ON, CA Device Type: Chrome on Windows 7. If I had logged in from my phone using 3G data, it would reflect the network server and the location of that server.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As many people have already stated here, you do not know for a fact that Koodo is signing in to your facebook. All you know is that SOMEONE has signed in and they happened to be using a Telus ip. Your statement that "in all honestly, the law doesn't like my kind so I've got to stay on-edge or I could lose everything" also does not win you many credibility points, as it makes you sound like a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As many people have already stated here, you do not know for a fact that Koodo is signing in to y...Hey there isn't anything wrong with ppl who believe in conspiracy theories Timo I am one myself 😉
As many people have already stated here, you do not know for a fact that Koodo is signing in to y...This is all part of the Illuminati.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As many people have already stated here, you do not know for a fact that Koodo is signing in to y...Have YOU seen the FNORD's?
Badge +4
Sign me up for my complimentary tin-foil hat...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sign me up for my complimentary tin-foil hat...It was in your mm welcome kit
Badge +4
Sign me up for my complimentary tin-foil hat...Standard issue for all mm's, one size fits all.. lmao.
Userlevel 7
Sign me up for my complimentary tin-foil hat...Not fair, I didn't get one in my welcome kit 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sign me up for my complimentary tin-foil hat...If you didn't receive one there is a great DIY instructions page on the net at they are listening. Com
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!The Topper effect kept you away 😛.
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!hahahaha!!! well, not really 😛 overtime did, though 😞 but hey, mo' money, mo' fones right? 😃
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!means more Illuminati that will be watching us.
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!I could buy me some illuminati(es) to check onto others.... hmm.... I can't wait to see other people's baby pics on their hAx0rZeD FB pages.... oh wait, no need to spy for that, my wall's already flooded 😃
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!uninteresting side note: when I used to work at Bombardier (LaPocatière plant, trains, not planes!) we had a guy who was a real freak about everything Free Masonry, illuminati and all that stuff... He once showed me a US bill he kept with him, there was a triangular shape with an eye atop, and he then told me to go to WalMart and to watch for the same triangular shape on their exterior front wall... and sure enough it was there 😛 It had a blinking LED for an eye sitting on top too! And then I proceeded to do some more handbrake donuts in the snow in their parking lot 😃
Userlevel 4
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!I used to work at the Thunder Bay plant for Bombardier!! I built the trucks (train wheel assembly) I used to know this guy that blamed chemical trails from planes on why the new generation is stupid...
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!hey Tyler 😛 You guys handled the aluminum trains, we did the stainless ones 😃 We watched the corporate videos too many times, lol!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!I wouldn't doubt it, I live right beside an army base and they do Chem trails and cloud seeding all the time, when they make an X you know it's going to rain here later that day or the very next day. The younger generation that grew up here are morons as well.
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!After I was part of the massive 2006 layoff (our production gear was shipped to Mexico), I went to Edmonton to find work and when I stopped by ThunderBay to fill up my car, and guess what stood not too far from the gas station.... yup, the Bombardier plant 😛 I did not go inside though
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!What do you do in Edmonton now TopperCNC?
Userlevel 6
Whoa... I'm off the net for a single day and I miss posts like this one! Damn..... lol!Dennis: I'm not in Edmonton anymore, I went there in 2006 because where I lived at the time (Rivière-du-Loup) didn't have much in terms of employment and I was just laid off from Bombardier. So I went there and worked at Gambit Products (42 Street N.W.) for a couple months before heading back to Quebec, more precisely in Sherbrooke in Jan 2007. I'm still in Sherbrooke to this day! Got my machinist+CNC certification in May 2000 and have been a machinist ever since!