Koodo Community

Community

Solved

KOODO NEWS: The wait is over - the BlackBerry® Z10 is here!

Userlevel 5
You can find them at all Koodo Shops, Cellular Points, London Drugs and The Mobile Shops. Just make sure to call ahead! http://koo.do/YF4vSw Store locator: http://koo.do/oR0Tvb

21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Woo Whooo!!!! Show your interest to Koodo for the White model by +1 ing the post here =|>http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/bring_white_blackberry_10_devices_to_koodo
Userlevel 2
Unlocked Rogers z10 working on Koodo with a self-cut standard Sim down to micro sim. All good.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mattjs wrote:

Unlocked Rogers z10 working on Koodo with a self-cut standard Sim down to micro sim. All good.

Did you unlock it? If so who did you use to unlock it?
Userlevel 2
mattjs wrote:

N4BB.com
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mattjs wrote:

How much was it?
Userlevel 2
mattjs wrote:

$10
Userlevel 7
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 5
Userlevel 2
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 2
I'm waiting for a new mid range android phone, blackberry just playing catchup
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jacob M wrote:

They might be playing catch up with Android but they're ahead of iPhone already & are way ahead if where iOS & Android were when they first released. BB10 is amazing for a first version. just think of how good it's going to be in just a short period of time with all the extras BlackBerry is doing to get developers to develop for them. It's great to think about where they are headed
Userlevel 5
Jacob M wrote:

(Not trying to start a debate or anything) but I haven't followed it that closely... I'm wondering why you think it's ahead of iOS already?
Userlevel 2
Jacob M wrote:

I won't speak on behalf of KID, but I think it has to do with how advanced the BB 10 OS is compared to iOS 6. Plus I'm sure BB maps work better than Apples 😉.
Userlevel 2
Can someone with an Android upload the koodo app apk somewhere? Wanna try a quick sideload and see if its stable on bb10....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mattjs wrote:

Can someone with an Android upload the koodo app apk somewhere? Wanna try a quick sideload and se...

DID you check the net for a bar file of it that's already been converted from an Apk?
Userlevel 2
mattjs wrote:

Can someone with an Android upload the koodo app apk somewhere? Wanna try a quick sideload and se...

I haven't checked for a bar. I can convert to bar myself though from the apk, so I figured that would be simpler as we have a ton of android users. Will search google and see what I can come up with.
Userlevel 1
Do you have to get a BB add-on for data with the Z10 ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don wrote:

Do you have to get a BB add-on for data with the Z10 ?

Nope, it's not needed anymore. Nothing is rooted to Blackberry servers anymore. Any regular data plan will work now