Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: Koodo's BlackBerry Z10 for 10 Contest is now closed!

• 4 February 2013
  • 60 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

60 replies

Why is not Quebec on the list? you racist bastardAlors la solution est aller a l'Ontario?
I took my phone back to walmart cause the pad was off and I couldn't get time around me with out taking the bus which is around 7 dollars
I took my phone back to walmart cause the pad was off and I couldn't get time around me with out ...So now I sit here with 10 dollars left in my account and no phone...bummer
Userlevel 5
The contest is closing in less than an hour. Hurry up and get your name in! Good LUCK! 🙂
How will they be contacting the winners? and when?
Userlevel 7
How will they be contacting the winners? and when?The winners have already been contacted. If you were one, you would have been contacted by now. The names of the winners will not be released until Koodo receives permission to release their names.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How will they be contacting the winners? and when?Dammit, I never win anything anyways not really a surprise 😞
Userlevel 2
How did koodo contacted the winner, I mean by phone or sms or email.
Userlevel 5
How did koodo contacted the winner, I mean by phone or sms or email.Hi PD, we contacted the winners via email first. Then we gave them a call 🙂
Userlevel 2
How did koodo contacted the winner, I mean by phone or sms or email.So I guess I didn't win Z10. I will try again for Q10 in Apr.